• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Licenses How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon King Manga

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Conner Crooks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:14 am Reply with quote
CallumKeyblade wrote:
Gamen wrote:
Yeah, having just read the first volume of the comicilization on Kindle a few days ago (that's a coincidence)... Pretty surprised this is getting licensed. Especially since there's only one volume out of the manga so far... as I know?

The majority of Seven Seas' licenses lately seem to be very early into their serialisation. Quite a few of their licenses this week have very few volumes available yet.

It's certainly not the first series we've licensed while early on. This is, and has been, a growing trend. Sometimes better to license earlier rather than towards the tail-end.

That said, good to keep in mind that these announcements for for Fall/Winter of next year, so they'll have at least another volume or two out in Japan by the time we get to publishing them Stateside.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:43 pm Reply with quote
Conner Crooks wrote:

It's certainly not the first series we've licensed while early on. This is, and has been, a growing trend. Sometimes better to license earlier rather than towards the tail-end.

That said, good to keep in mind that these announcements for for Fall/Winter of next year, so they'll have at least another volume or two out in Japan by the time we get to publishing them Stateside.

Do you have any intention of bringing this on the digital platforms later on, since it is not digital now?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2