• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sakura-Con Hosts Premiere of 1st 2 Kiznaiver Episodes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relyat08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:52 pm Reply with quote
God, I'm so bitter that I can't be there. Crying or Very sad

Not only won't I be able to meet Ishihama-sensei, I'm also missing out on the freaking premiere of one of my most anticipated series of the season. Would be extremely cool to be there for that.
adorkable013

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:19 am Reply with quote
relyat08 wrote:

Not only won't I be able to meet Ishihama-sensei, I'm also missing out on the freaking premiere of one of my most anticipated series of the season. Would be extremely cool to be there for that.

Yah, it'd nice if it wasn't at 3am and they hadn't also put a panel with Rie Matsumoto for the next day at the butt crack of dawn -_-
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:05 am Reply with quote
adorkable013 wrote:
Yah, it'd nice if it wasn't at 3am and they hadn't also put a panel with Rie Matsumoto for the next day at the butt crack of dawn -_-

It's a live stream of the event at Anime Japan, and it's also being broadcast at Anime Boston. Since the main event is at AJ, it's at AJ's times, rather than delaycasting it.
relyat08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:28 am Reply with quote
^^Ah, that makes a lot of sense.

adorkable013 wrote:
relyat08 wrote:

Ouch, yeah, that's frustrating scheduling. Especially considering that I imagine the overlap between Kiznaiver and Rie Matsumoto fans is pretty substantial. I think I'd have to pick Rie as well, to be honest. That's the worst thing about Cons. Can only be in one place at a time... Sad
omoikane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:20 am Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:
adorkable013 wrote:

It's a live stream of the event at Anime Japan, and it's also being broadcast at Anime Boston. Since the main event is at AJ, it's at AJ's times, rather than delaycasting it.

It's actually a separate event not attached to Anime Japan. AJ has its own Kiznaiver event that happened earlier in the day, and that one did not show the first two episodes. This event is the special preview as noted here:
http://kiznaiver.jp/special/preview/
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1