• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Magi Manga Is Halfway Through Final Arc

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 am Reply with quote
So nice to let us know where it's at. So in May or June next year it will finish.

Time for the return of the anime.
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 am Reply with quote
So nice to let us know where it's at. So in May or June next year it will finish.

Time for the return of the anime.
HueyLion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:30 am Reply with quote
spoiler[Well Morg and Alibaba shipment has already happened, which is I wanted from the start. So she can end it anytime she wants as long as those two stay together =).]

Just go and bring our man Sinbad back to his senses.

[Edit]: Added spoiler tags. Errinundra.
lady-leen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:46 am Reply with quote
I really hope to see Magi S3 next year!
the last arcs were awesome
Nekelen Tinsley

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:01 pm Reply with quote
Well with the way the mangas been progressing lately i kinda figured as much. Once we wraps up a few more plot points it'll be time to head to the final stage for the series, I do look forward to seeing how my favorite manga ends.

HueyLion wrote:
spoiler[Well Morg and Alibaba shipment has already happened, which is I wanted from the start. So she can end it anytime she wants as long as those two stay together =).

Just go and bring our man Sinbad back to his senses]

Meh while i did like the fact that they got together i want to see some alimor children before the series ends.
HueyLion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Nekelen Tinsley wrote:
Well with the way the mangas been progressing lately i kinda figured as much. Once we wraps up a few more plot points it'll be time to head to the final stage for the series, I do look forward to seeing how my favorite manga ends.

Meh while i did like the fact that they got together i want to see some alimor children before the series ends.

We shall see my friend, ofc I would imagine this will be the case once they settle down and the current crisis is dealt with. Heck maybe a timeskip
Eddy564

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:02 pm Reply with quote
Magi is such a great shounen series. Probably my favorite current shounen along with Seven Deadly Sins. Both of them keep me greatly entertained every week. I will definitely mourn the end of this series once it ends. Hopefully Ohtaka can keep the momentum up. Can't wait for the anime to return because it literally stopped when the series hits its stride!
CrowLia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:49 pm Reply with quote
No surprises, it really is heading to a finale that's not too far in the future. I hope, with Netflix taking over Sinbad, that they'll finance more Magi anime -since I assume their reasons to get Sinbad was related to Magi performing well on their platform-
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:46 pm Reply with quote
The powerlevels have gone so DBZ by now that I'm sort of glad. We'd be seeing some universe-bending stuff soon enough if not.

I'm also really glad the ship has happened.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1