Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kingdom Hearts III Game's D23 Expo Trailer Previews Toy Story World




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
loveliver



Joined: 26 Nov 2014
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:24 pm Reply with quote
PS4 and Xbox 360? Laughing
Seriously, can't effing wait for this game!!! Hype mode is on!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Animechic420



Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 1393
Location: A Cave Filled With Riches
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:26 pm Reply with quote
Apart from this Toy Story World news, has it been confirmed if Haley Joel Osment will be reprising his roll as Sora?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KH91



Joined: 17 May 2013
Posts: 5685
Location: Za Warudo R:2
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:29 pm Reply with quote
^ Why would it need to be confirmed when he just did 0.2, also known as KH3's prologue? lol

Quote:
PS4, Xbox 360 game slated to launch in 2018


SE finding the 360 more profitable than the One. lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xScar



Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 269
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:42 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:

Quote:
PS4, Xbox 360 game slated to launch in 2018


SE finding the 360 more profitable than the One. lol


That's an error. It's coming out for PS4 and Xbox One as the article itself says.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shirohae



Joined: 19 Sep 2014
Posts: 767
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:53 pm Reply with quote
Long time KH fan here and I'm HYPE AF! YEASS 2018 CAN'T COME ANY SOONER!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
R.G.



Joined: 16 Nov 2003
Posts: 661
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:14 am Reply with quote
Animechic420 wrote:
Apart from this Toy Story World news, has it been confirmed if Haley Joel Osment will be reprising his roll as Sora?


Not just Osment.

Tom Hanks and Tim Allen should reprise their respective roles as Woody and Buzz Lightyear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
residentgrigo



Joined: 23 Dec 2007
Posts: 1414
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:44 am Reply with quote
It´s quite ironic that the PS2 are now too old to have been played by the target audience of III but the wait at least gave us the best looking version possible. The graphics can almost keep up with the actual Toy Story 3.

You know gang, some of us actually own the Xbone but it´s quite disheartening how much less i use the console compared to the 360 and it´s current competition. I even played more exclusives games on the failed Wii U!

@jdnation I know the quote but the first KH game looks better than the 1995 film.


Last edited by residentgrigo on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
jdnation



Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 685
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:28 pm Reply with quote
Toy Story in real time graphics on the Playstation!

Sony delivering 2 gens later.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
leafy sea dragon



Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Posts: 6708
Location: Another Kingdom
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:32 pm Reply with quote
It's too bad there's been such a big gap between Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts III that Kim Possiblew has come and gone during then. No chance Sora and company will head to Middleton. They might still go to Gravity Falls, Oregon though, as slim of a chance as that might be.

R.G. wrote:
Animechic420 wrote:
Apart from this Toy Story World news, has it been confirmed if Haley Joel Osment will be reprising his roll as Sora?


Not just Osment.

Tom Hanks and Tim Allen should reprise their respective roles as Woody and Buzz Lightyear.


And John Ratzenberger! And Wallace Shawn! And whoever voices the leader of the Green Army Men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phia_one



Joined: 15 Jan 2012
Posts: 1214
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:10 pm Reply with quote
Honestly, I was kinda meh about KH3. But now? Holy crap I'm so hyped!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dessa



Joined: 14 Jul 2004
Posts: 4126
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:39 pm Reply with quote
leafy sea dragon wrote:
It's too bad there's been such a big gap between Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts III that Kim Possiblew has come and gone during then. No chance Sora and company will head to Middleton. They might still go to Gravity Falls, Oregon though, as slim of a chance as that might be.


I'm pretty sure they've said that they're only using movies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
leafy sea dragon



Joined: 27 Oct 2009
Posts: 6708
Location: Another Kingdom
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:58 am Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:
I'm pretty sure they've said that they're only using movies.


All right then. Fair enough.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Loading next article...