• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Preview IDOLiSH 7 Group Trigger's New Album 'Regality'

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:38 pm Reply with quote
Okay but why don't you post news/interest stories like this for Pythagoras album releases/previews?

Anime Best (incl. 3 new tracks, one from each group)
Starlight Kiss 2 and Spectacle Tour (Spectacle Tour is the important one - new shuffle units and series of drama CDs)
Shuffle Best released earlier this year.

I don't think ANN has mentioned Pythagoras things at all, except in regards to the anime (which got minimal coverage). Sad, because all of their stuff is so good. Way better than I7... sorry, but it's true.
ringoiero360

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:09 am Reply with quote
^fine until the last sentence lol. hating on i7 won't get it noticed or seem better

I'm glad i7 is appearing more here though! All the music is too good; so many new and old faves on Regality. Hope we get them in game soon. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:59 pm Reply with quote
I'm not hating on it, the music just doesn't grab me. I try so hard to like all the idol groups that my favorite seiyuu are in, but aside from Pythagoras and one or two songs from Tsukiuta, none of them seem interesting to me. It's not "hating" to say "I don't like that". You're allowed to not like things.

...... I7 is still better than UtaPri, though.
ringoiero360

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:22 pm Reply with quote
Of course that's fine to dislike it. It's just that pitting them against each other came off that way. I understand when your favorite is overshadowed. :-/
ice_tea

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:46 pm Reply with quote
I agree that a lot of voice actor idol group songs are generic. But Trigger songs are actually decent as dance pop goes, better than the main group Idolish 7's.

Tsukipro's Growth and Ensemble Stars have the best songs. BPro also has some good songs.
Wahappen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:38 pm Reply with quote
#861208 wrote:

...... I7 is still better than UtaPri, though.

Everything is better than Utapri.
A3!, Aichuu and Idolmaster SideM all have better storyline+music than Utapri but Utapri still gets most of the attention lol

ANN would ofcourse post i7 stuffs because it's pretty popular and it has some pretty decent number of fans here that will view the article.

While marginal#4's music is great, they dont get that much attention here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1