• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Aniplex USA Starts Streaming Record of Grancrest War Anime on Crunchyroll, Hulu on January 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MsVitchDa2nd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:12 am Reply with quote
Thank you crunchyroll
Parsifal24

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:24 am Reply with quote
Nice Crunchyroll will be streaming this series it made #3 on my most anticipated of 2018 list on my Best and Worst of 2017 and Most Anticipated List of 2018. I look forward to watching it
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:46 am Reply with quote
Nice job, Aniplex of America! Now if they can if they can get to stream the "Kiznaiver". I actually would take an overpriced AoA boxset over Anime Strike.
Dessa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:51 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Nice job, Aniplex of America! Now if they can if they can get to stream the "Kiznaiver". I actually would take an overpriced AoA boxset over Anime Strike.

Unless you're referring to a region other than NA, Kiznaiver has always been on Crunchyroll.
Thorfinn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:16 am Reply with quote
oh look, Aniplex got the scraps again from the Japanese side Laughing will Fate/Extra Last Encore and Darling in the FranXX get snatched up again by someone else?
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:21 am Reply with quote
Does this mean someone else has Darling?? Getting my hopes up is not a good idea I feel.
64BitRatchet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:23 am Reply with quote
Thorfinn wrote:
oh look, Aniplex got the scraps again from the Japanese side Laughing will Fate/Extra Last Encore and Darling in the FranXX get snatched up again by someone else?

I doubt it, Amazon already has Kokkoku: Moment by Moment, After the Rain, Killing Bites, and Beatless worldwide, and Netflix has Violet Evergarden, Devilman Crybaby, B: the Beginning, and likely Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments. Netflix also still has to release Kakegurui, Children of the Whales, Fate/Apocrypha cour 2, and Godzilla Monster Planet.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:09 am Reply with quote
I am wanting "Darling in the FranXX" to be streamed on CR. That is the title I am anticipating most for the winter season. When I did the post about CR having Kiznaiver, I meant the Eng. dub but forgot add "dub" in the post.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1