• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Planet With' Anime Reveals Promo Video, Satoshi Mizukami Manga Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paulo27

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:30 pm Reply with quote
DO NOT watch that second video if haven't read the manga for either of his 3 previous big works.
What the actual hell, they spoil the entire thing for all 3 of them. "Hey, here's the anime you were asking for. :^)"
Screw you. -_-
And please sync the video with the voices in the Planet With trailers. Please. Getting more and more cautious about the show. Mad
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:34 am Reply with quote
Paulo27 wrote:
DO NOT watch that second video if haven't read the manga for either of his 3 previous big works.
What the actual hell, they spoil the entire thing for all 3 of them. "Hey, here's the anime you were asking for. :^)"
Screw you. -_-
And please sync the video with the voices in the Planet With trailers. Please. Getting more and more cautious about the show. Mad

I thought you were joking but they basically touch on nearly every major beat in Biscuit hammer Jeez. Makes me wonder though is Mizukami popular at all in Japan I always assumed he had a dedicated fanbase for either him or his individual works but wasn't any sort of household name. I guess they're just banking on Mizukami fans watching/buying junk for this?

Still that's kind of a poor marketing decision on their part.

As for the show itself looks as mizukami as ever in that it's anime as shit. Also gotta say the fact that the mech is a goofy looking cat really helps offset the fact that it's CG. I might actually remember what it looks like compared to most CG mechs I see (granted I'm not a mecha guy in the first place.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1