Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai Anime's English-Subtitled Trailer Reveals Hulu, Fun




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jenthehen



Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Posts: 697
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:50 pm Reply with quote
Hype.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lycopene



Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 82
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:55 pm Reply with quote
Looks like Funi and aniplex are on good terms again since funi is also simulcasting the new SAO and adding the dubs for seasons 1 and 2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tfwnoymir



Joined: 03 Dec 2017
Posts: 18
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:18 pm Reply with quote
lycopene wrote:
Looks like Funi and aniplex are on good terms again since funi is also simulcasting the new SAO and adding the dubs for seasons 1 and 2


Being both owned by Sony really does its magic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Punch Drunk Marc



Joined: 04 Oct 2013
Posts: 1000
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:36 pm Reply with quote
Wish it was simuldubbed but this is cool too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Vaultman



Joined: 03 Mar 2017
Posts: 358
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:23 pm Reply with quote
I'm really really happy to see funimation and aniplex at least semi get along again but I really am hoping this isn't any indication of a future parting of ways with crunchyroll.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jdnation



Joined: 15 May 2007
Posts: 921
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:48 pm Reply with quote
You rascally wabbit!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paulchaested



Joined: 04 Oct 2016
Posts: 94
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:02 pm Reply with quote
Lord Vaultman wrote:
I'm really really happy to see funimation and aniplex at least semi get along again but I really am hoping this isn't any indication of a future parting of ways with crunchyroll.


Seriously doubt that, Aniplex has a very good relationship with CR. Besides CR is the perfect platform for Aniplex to stream their licensed titles.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lord Vaultman



Joined: 03 Mar 2017
Posts: 358
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:58 pm Reply with quote
paulchaested wrote:
Lord Vaultman wrote:
I'm really really happy to see funimation and aniplex at least semi get along again but I really am hoping this isn't any indication of a future parting of ways with crunchyroll.


Seriously doubt that, Aniplex has a very good relationship with CR. Besides CR is the perfect platform for Aniplex to stream their licensed titles.


I was referring to crunchyrolls partnership with funimation not aniplex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group