• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Licenses Kimi ni Nare, Our Wonderful Days, How to Train Your Devil Manga, Reincarna

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zawa113

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:58 pm Reply with quote
*Yawn*

Well, hopefully, the licenses they'll come out with tomorrow and Friday will interest me more. Isekai, yuri, monster fantasy, not the sort of things that interest me. I might check out the one by the orange creator, but it's not a big must (I'm not into series about bands. Ever. Irl, it's the biggest turn off for me after being a smoker).

I've still never had any manga I've been suggesting ever get licensed, I'm just curious who suggests all these titles!
Random Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Seven seas continues to add to it's ever growing yuri selection and I could not be happier.
burnpsy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:43 pm Reply with quote
I've been waiting for someone to pick up Reincarnated as a Sword. How to Train Your Devil was a little amusing, if it's the series I think it is. I'll pass on the rest though.
R. Kasahara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:59 pm Reply with quote
zawa113 wrote:
Well, hopefully, the licenses they'll come out with tomorrow and Friday will interest me more. Isekai, yuri, monster fantasy, not the sort of things that interest me. I might check out the one by the orange creator, but it's not a big must (I'm not into series about bands. Ever. Irl, it's the biggest turn off for me after being a smoker).

They generally seem to save the best announcements for last, so the next couple days should be interesting. Hoping for some good classic manga!

Become You: Kimi ni Nare is a strong maybe for me since I really liked orange and don't mind the theme. As for the genres of the others, well, it is Seven Seas Laughing
Florete

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:17 pm Reply with quote
More yuri = more of my money for them.
Яeverse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:15 am Reply with quote
Is Become You a BL?
ultimatehaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Is it just me or is every company actively avoiding the wild last boss series. Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1