• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball FighterZ Game's Video Shows Fight Between Jiren, Videl

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyberdraco

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:20 pm Reply with quote
I think we knew that Jiren was coming eventually. Had no idea about that Videl was coming though and thats awesome. Since were getting Videl, what are the chances that Mr. Satan well also get in?
DigiDestinedJake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:14 pm Reply with quote
I really want Hercule too, but apparently there's a leak that included 4 of the announced characters. So from the leak, the other 2 are Ultra Instinct Goku and SS4 Goku... Maybe we'll get Mr Satan in the next season pass.
Punch Drunk Marc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:33 pm Reply with quote
DigiDestinedJake wrote:
I really want Hercule too, but apparently there's a leak that included 4 of the announced characters. So from the leak, the other 2 are Ultra Instinct Goku and SS4 Goku... Maybe we'll get Mr Satan in the next season pass.

Still waiting on Kefla
Top Gun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:06 pm Reply with quote
It's nice seeing Videl actually getting to fight again after Super turned her into a perfect little housewaifu.
Dr. Wily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:34 pm Reply with quote
DigiDestinedJake wrote:

I can buy UI Goku. I don't want it, but I can definitely see that happening. SS4... naw. That's gotta be fake... please god let it be fake...
Baggie_Saiyan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Top Gun wrote:
It's nice seeing Videl actually getting to fight again after Super turned her into a perfect little housewaifu.

That actually happened in the Buu arc when Gohan told her not to follow him and she became his generic love interest.
Dr. Wily

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Top Gun wrote:

That actually happened in the Buu arc when Gohan told her not to follow him and she became his generic love interest.

Yeah but at least back then you could think she might still fight if the only opponent around wasn't an unstoppable bubblegum monster. Then later, well, Super happens...
Top Gun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:32 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, even though she was kind of pushed aside by necessity, there was at least something of an edge to her character. They just kind of completely erased that in Super.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1