• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Manga Gets Sequel in November

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TichoSlicer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:57 am Reply with quote
If only someone could translate the rest of the manga... ;/
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:15 pm Reply with quote
TichoSlicer wrote:

Yes, it's 5 chapters short of full translation, and has been that way for over a year... Sad
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:30 pm Reply with quote
TichoSlicer wrote:

Blanchimont wrote:

Yes, it's 5 chapters short of full translation, and has been that way for over a year... Sad

I checked and it seems in order to read the full manga one would have to be fluent in Spanish. I also checked the blog of the person/group that is responsible for the translations and I get the impression it has not been updated in a very long time. It's such a shame as whoever or whatever was translating this manga only had a few more chapters to go as you mention Blanchimont, and I would like to give this story a try. Why not finish what you started?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:11 am Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
It's such a shame as whoever or whatever was translating this manga only had a few more chapters to go as you mention Blanchimont, and I would like to give this story a try. Why not finish what you started?

Well, you're in luck. A new translator decided to take on the manga to finish it, and a freshly translated ch. 80 has already appeared. Smile
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:01 pm Reply with quote
^ Oh thanks for letting me know Blanchimont. Anime smile Now I really need to get started with this manga.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
JuanDmarco

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:03 pm Reply with quote
This was one of the first manga I've ever read. The Portuguese translation ended recently (yes, ahead of the English translation) and I was glad to finally finish it, but sad it never got an anime (I know there was the manga 2.5, but I can't even watch it anyway). I'm so glad that it's continuing.
Ahnaf_Hamim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:57 am Reply with quote
Guess we got excited too early. After releasing chapter 80, the new translator also stopped Sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1