• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: DHC Apologizes After IDOLiSH7 Limited-Edition Face Wash Sells Out Within 10 Minutes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:05 pm Reply with quote
Only in Japan that you would find a retail supplier apologizing for selling out in 10 mins. Fans should be greatful at least since they're nice enough to accomodate them, in my country staffs will ignore and thank you instead lmao. This honestly reminds me of the recent BTS World Tour ticket sold out and 9 yr olds are being salty about it on Twitter.
manapear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:10 am Reply with quote
Jeeeez. What the heck happened!? Did they honestly under-produce enough, or was it just more popular than they expected? I am really surprised by i7's growth though. I'm glad it's hanging around, and I don't knowhow merch sales vs game numbers are doing, but it's interesting how strong it's still going. Especially with how Bamco is kind of treating it.

iamtooawesome wrote:
Only in Japan that you would find a retail supplier apologizing for selling out in 10 mins. Fans should be greatful at least since they're nice enough to accomodate them, in my country staffs will ignore and thank you instead lmao. This honestly reminds me of the recent BTS World Tour ticket sold out and 9 yr olds are being salty about it on Twitter.

Not at all, actually. Even in the US, if a special brand/collab/whatever comes up and they sell out that fast, they'll tend to issue an apology. Exceptions are a company like Disney, who have a history of horrible methods to sell LEs and take no responsibility in their own company.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1