• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dark Horse Licenses Minetarō Mochizuki's Isle of Dogs Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
here-and-faraway

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:54 pm Reply with quote
I'm so happy that Corpse Delivery Service will see more releases. It's such a quirky little series and I really enjoy it. Great news! Thank you!
zawa113

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:22 am Reply with quote
More Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service?! The dark humor lover in me is so excited on this! I'm so accustomed to Dark Horse just abandoning stuff that I was never expecting this! And a What's Michael reprint as well? What is going on here?!

Bit annoying that I'm going to have an extra vol 13 and 14 lying around, but whatever.
R. Kasahara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:44 am Reply with quote
I lost it this morning when I saw on Deb Aoki's Twitter that Kurosagi is being picked up again. I'm not even mad that I'll have to double-dip on vols. 13 and 14 (though it helps that the rest of my volumes are the omnibuses).

Was hoping for some good manga news out of AX but this might be better than any new announcement! Kurosagi is simply that good Very Happy
PseudoFiction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Would rather they continue Eden or MPD Psycho.
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:13 am Reply with quote
I'm amazed that there's an "Isle of Dogs" manga out there. I admit it was a good movie but I had no idea that someone in Japan made a manga about this. I guess the Japanese liked this movie. Now I wonder something. Is there a "Kubo and the Two Strings" manga floating around somewhere that nobody knows about?
Agent355

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:27 pm Reply with quote
zawa113 wrote:
More Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service?! The dark humor lover in me is so excited on this! I'm so accustomed to Dark Horse just abandoning stuff that I was never expecting this! And a What's Michael reprint as well? What is going on here?!

Bit annoying that I'm going to have an extra vol 13 and 14 lying around, but whatever.

I'm annoyed, but I'm also so happy they're finally releasing more, I don't care.

I read most of my manga from the library or via app, but this is an insta-buy. I love this series to pieces!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1