• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Uta no Prince-sama Movie Nabs TAAF 2019 Anime Fan Vote

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samiamiam

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:00 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure why you guys report on the poll when it first comes out and is most volatile. Bloom into You was only "neck and neck" for like a day before it started to and continued falling and was never really in competition for first or second for the vast majority of the poll. So saying that it and Utapri were neck and neck doesn't characterize the poll at all. The real story of the fan vote was the intense race between the final 1 and 2. (Also the final surge of Osomatsu, BF and Sarazanmai was surprising but again, not ever in competition for first)
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:22 pm Reply with quote
You gotta admit, it is really fascinating to see that while these poll results tend to skew towards the female audiences' favorites, Bloom into You really made out of the Top 10 (would have preferred to be much higher, but whatever). I would like to think certain producers and marketers are going to take that into account on some future project.
sailorstarsun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:14 am Reply with quote
Super stoked to see Double Decker made the top 20!! Congrats!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1