• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Hero Academia Stage Play Delayed After 2 Diagnosed With COVID-19

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Яeverse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:57 pm Reply with quote
Why is JPN still doing stage plays and filming, this is like the third or fourth article where people have been infected....seems suspicious how JPN is acting all honky dory.
capt_bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:10 pm Reply with quote
Oh..... Poor things. I hope they feel better. It seems like its hitting harder than ever.

Яeverse wrote:
Why is JPN still doing stage plays and filming, this is like the third or fourth article where people have been infected....seems suspicious how JPN is acting all honky dory.

I didn't know that this is another article of those being infected.... Guess they assumed they are fine? You should see how many movies announcing they are going to air this month and the next. Maybe the Japanese government will do another lockdown before anyone else gets infected.
ErikaD.D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:30 am Reply with quote
Яeverse wrote:

Apparently Japan is acting like Sweden when it comes to COVID-19. I think Japan handling on Coronavirus is not very well than thought. I think there are some people in Japan who are pretending or denying that Coronavirus is exist.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1