• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: Gust Brand Manager and Atelier Ryza Producer, Junzo Hosoi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
having sold over 420,000 copies to date according to Gematsu.

Thats outdated. Its 500,000 since August, also stated by Gematsu.

I'd like to point out that KT stated that the Summer Fashion costumes DLC that's an "Early Purchase Bonus" is available for free on all platforms for the first 2 weeks of the game. What's the issue? KT did not once say it would be free. People found out on the day the game released. The first game had the same "Early Purchase Bonus" Summer costume DLC. KT advertised beforehand that it would be free for 2 weeks. KT tricked people into pre-ordering.
H. Guderian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:20 am Reply with quote
I would've liked to ask a question. Usually the games are released in trilogies, Arland, Dusk, etc. Arland got a 4th game, and then Ryza had a direct sequel right away. As to say there's no Ayesha 1, 2, 3. There's no Escha & Logy 2, though Escha is in Shallie. Instead its Dusk 1, 2, 3.

I'd ponder the idea if more past favorite characters have a chance to return. Even 'side' characters that aren't the alchemists.

Meaning to say I just want a Wilbel game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1