• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sou-Bou-Tei Kowasu Beshi Manga Ends on July 21

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitestrider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:55 am Reply with quote
Well, can't say it was my favourite Fujita's manga...not that it was bad, but the second part wasn't too great. Same problem of Moonlight Act, by the way, a great first part, a rather disappointing second one, unlike Ushio to Tora and Karakuri Circus, were the story got better and better each volume.
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:12 am Reply with quote
One would think the best way to deal with an evil sentient mansion, is to burn it down. So many cheap options for any fledging fire maniac. You don't even need to go into the mansion to do it. But I guess that would make for a very short manga.
Whitestrider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:15 am Reply with quote
TarsTarkas wrote:
One would think the best way to deal with an evil sentient mansion, is to burn it down. So many cheap options for any fledging fire maniac. You don't even need to go into the mansion to do it. But I guess that would make for a very short manga.

If I remember well they tried to destroy it from outsider, but it didn't work.
shosakukan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:01 pm Reply with quote
TarsTarkas wrote:

In Chapter 1 of the Sōbōtei Kowasubeshi manga, spoiler[the Prime Minister and the Minister of Defense made the Japan Air Self-Defense Force bomb the Sōbōtei mansion, but Sōbōtei was totally unharmed.]
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:09 am Reply with quote
Sounds more like a 'dungeon' in a light novel sense, than just a sentient mansion.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1