• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dr. Stone Manga Enters Final Arc, Takes 1-Week Break So Authors Can Do Research

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casval Rem Deikun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Love seeing all these series recently coming closer to a end then going on for so long.
JintoLin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:54 pm Reply with quote
That's gonna be a lot of research considering by this time Dr. Stone should be inventing nuclear fusion.
Shaddy_Pl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Considering that Dr. Stone have rather short arcs, than most shonen manga, we will see this manga end soon. Maybe even next year.
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Shaddy_Pl wrote:
Considering that Dr. Stone have rather short arcs, than most shonen manga, we will see this manga end soon. Maybe even next year.
Yeah either late fall/early winter of next year or early 2023 is very possible. I just wonder spoiler[which of the 3 people are going into space are]. We could have our answer soon.
Sheriru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:21 pm Reply with quote
To be expected. The last Chapters were rushing hard regarding technologial progress - but it had been extremely fast paced after they finished that Island anyway.

Sinceit says "Arc" not "Saga" it should be over in a handful of Chapters. The longest Arc was 38 Chapters and went for 7 Month. So Mid 2022 this could be over.
I hope for another Villain or moreover still wait for Xeno to show his true colors. he's still not trustworthy.
IndigoJack1994BRAZIL

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:59 pm Reply with quote
Whats up with the end of Dr.Stone?
Also,
What is up that portuguese dub? I can make all that voices for half the price. Thanks!
Thanks!
Sayonara.!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1