• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: KamiKatsu: Working for God in a Godless World Anime Delays Episode 11 by 1 Week

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrypticPurpose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:15 pm Reply with quote
Anyone know how much of the manga the anime adapts (at least thus far?). I really like the series, but at the pace they are going, I'm guessing there won't be enough for a (potential) second season for some time. I'd love to be wrong, though.
WANNFH

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:22 pm Reply with quote
CrypticPurpose wrote:
Anyone know how much of the manga the anime adapts (at least thus far?). I really like the series, but at the pace they are going, I'm guessing there won't be enough for a (potential) second season for some time. I'd love to be wrong, though.
The pace is actually pretty normal with 2-3 chapters per episode (outside of the latest, which was actually rushing through 5 chapters because anime going to adapt the whole arc) — but yes, there will be literally zero material for the second season for a while, as after the Gaia arc there will be nothing but a couple of chapters left.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:00 pm Reply with quote
As much as I'm enjoying the show, this does not surprise me (much as it feels like this show is getting by on a paper thin production barely keeping it together).
TheSleepyMonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:41 pm Reply with quote
The fact that this show's credits have completely random roles that would be roughly translated as "1.5/1.7 key animation" is a showcase of just how mind-twisting this production is.
-Matthew-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:24 pm Reply with quote
No problem, we can wait. And I plan to read the manga after the anime ends.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1