Fujiko F. Fujio Museum to Debut 'Doraemon & F Chara All-Stars' Anime Short
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website for the Fujiko F. Fujio Museum announced on Thursday that the museum's F Theater will screen a new anime short titled "Doraemon & F Chara All-Stars: Getsumen Race de Dai-Pinch" (Big Trouble in the Race on the Moon) on March 9. The short will include characters from Fujiko F. Fujio's various works, with original cast members from their anime adaptations returning to reprise their roles.
The cast includes:
- Wasabi Mizuta as Doraemon (Doraemon)
- Megumi Oohara as Nobita (Doraemon)
- Yoshito Yasuhara as Birdman (Perman)
- Nozomu Sasaki as Emon (21 Emon)
- Kazuko Sugiyama as Monga (21 Emon)
- Naoki Tatsuta as Gonsuke (21 Emon)
- Yuji Mitsuya as Bon Namihira (Time Patrol Bon)
- Junko Hori as Chinpui (Chinpui)
- Megumi Hayashibara as Eri Kasuga (Chimpui)
Naoki Prize-winning mystery author Midzuki Tsujimura (Tsunagu, Kagami no Kojō) is writing the script. Tsujimura is also penning the script for the upcoming Eiga Doraemon no Nobita no Getsumen Tansaki? (Doraemon the Movie: Chronicle of the Moon Exploration) film. Yukiyo Teramoto (Doraemon the Movie: Nobita in the Secret Gadgets Museum, Doraemon the Movie: Nobita and the Steel Troops: The New Age) is directing the short.
Fujiko F. Fujio was the pen name that manga artist that Hiroshi Fujimoto took on as one half of the Fujiko Fujio duo, which wrote the Doraemon series. The other member of the duo was his lifelong friend Motoo Abiko, also known as Fujiko Fujio A. Fujimoto had been a resident of Kawasaki, the city in which his museum is located, for many years, but passed away in 1996.