• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Memorandum: Staff/Cast E-Mail

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:59 pm Reply with quote
On the information page of each staff/cast member, there is an option to submit an E-Mail address. Please be aware of the following guidelines before submitting such information:

1. The E-Mail address must belong to the person featured on the page.
2. The person's E-Mail address should not be posted unless it's from his/her official website and/or the person approves it.

If you post your own E-Mail address or any other false E-Mail address, you will be banned from the Encyclopedia - no questions asked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quote
I know this topic is going on four years old, but this seems like the best place to ask and to have the answer recorded. Is it alright to link to pages in progress? I checked the page source info, ant it has last been updated on Monday, June 23, 2008 10:43:39 PM (UTC -5 I think). Is that recent enough to warrant us linking and waiting on it to be completed?

(I already entered the information, but I'll go and delete it if it is so decided)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1