• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Waldenbooks Sale (8/12/-9/8)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RabbitRevolution

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:22 pm Reply with quote
Hi everyone, there's a sale at Waldenbooks right now. Buy any 4 books in the store, and get the 5th book free (this of course includes all manga). I live for these kinds of sales (it's way too easy for me to find 5 manga I like), so I hope this info is helpful to someone else as well.

As noted in the subject header, the sale runs through 9/8. This was what the sales clerk told me, anyway. I was a little annoyed because the ending date was not noted on any of the signs in the store Confused . I thought that it would end on Sunday (like most of these kinds of sales at Walden), and so I took advantage of it right away. I was planning on saving that $40 for Otakon (I could have waited, darn it), but I just can't resist manga sales Anime smallmouth

Hopefully this sale applies to most Waldenbooks stores. I live in the metro Washington D.C./Virginia area, if that makes any difference.

(Sorry if this should go in the "Buy 2, get 1 free" thread, but since this is a different kind of deal, and because I think it's important enough, I made this its own thread. My apologies if this has to be moved!)
slickwataris

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quote
The Waldens by me always has buy 4 get the 5th free. But I did take advantage of it last Sunday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1