• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Little Monster Spinoff Manga to Launch in August

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hpulley

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 am Reply with quote
Natsume spinoff please!
chichiriNoDa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:09 am Reply with quote
I LOVE this series! It's one of my ultimate all time manga series up par there with Kimi ni Todoke!

12 volumes is just the perfect length for it!

Still crossing my fingers for Viz to publish this series! Pretty please please please!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quote
hpulley wrote:
Natsume spinoff please!

I support this. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 am Reply with quote
Another one of my favourite currently running series is coming to an end but I'm glad that is has not been drawn out as the story looks like its going to end in a good place. I'm secretly hoping the spin off will be for Sasayan but Natsume would be hilarious! (Ether way I guess if it is one of those the other would be incorporated with the other somehow.)
Sakurazuka_Reika

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm Reply with quote
chichiriNoDa wrote:
I LOVE this series! It's one of my ultimate all time manga series up par there with Kimi ni Todoke!

12 volumes is just the perfect length for it!

Still crossing my fingers for Viz to publish this series! Pretty please please please!!!!!

It is a Kodansha title so there is a higher chance for Kodansha USA to release it. They don't like releasing long series, but 12 volumes might be good enough for them to give it a shot.

I suggest keeping an eye on their Tumblr account and maybe even dropping them a line there to show your support for the series. Seeing interest from the fans might give them an extra incentive.
LKK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm Reply with quote
chichiriNoDa wrote:

There's little chance that Viz will publish My Little Monster because it's a Kodansha title. You'll have a better chance asking Kodansha Comics to release it in the US.

Edit: Beaten to the punch. Embarassed
Clannad18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
Another one of my favourite currently running series is coming to an end but I'm glad that is has not been drawn out as the story looks like its going to end in a good place. I'm secretly hoping the spin off will be for Sasayan but Natsume would be hilarious! (Ether way I guess if it is one of those the other would be incorporated with the other somehow.)

Yeah I agree but I am hoping for a Sasayan but Natsume story that would be great
hamsterfactor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:44 pm Reply with quote
I'm hoping for a Yamaken spin-off myself Cool
chichiriNoDa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quote
hamsterfactor wrote:
I'm hoping for a Yamaken spin-off myself Cool

^ This!

How can I forget Yamaken-kun's inner dilemmas. It was always such a pleasant read whenever he appears. I like his personality so much! His elite rich kid pompous perception and smart-alecness made him one of the most memorable character.. Plus he is aware of his short comings and his realism regarding where he stands against Haru is quite admirable. Even though spoiler[he knew that his love for Shizuku will just be one sided.. He still tries to fight for her!]

I like him better than Haru to a point where I didn't mind if he end up together with Shizuku.

Yamaken really is one of the coolest character ever made!
holanio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:50 pm Reply with quote
Too many good spinoff possibilities!! I'm excited to see what Robico pulls out =D
Soliia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:27 pm Reply with quote
Oooh, I can't wait!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1