• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Queen's Blade: Vanquished Queens Adds 3rd Episode in March

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTDR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:35 pm Reply with quote
When all those OVAs in the past were announced, I tought they should rather do an other season. But actually the storyline in all those OVAs wasen`t bad. I`m looking forward to the swamp witch. After all this material she finally appears.
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Well more ovas it just would be nice to see them licensed
sarroush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quote
At first I didn't care. Was about to go "WHY NOT JUST GIVE ME REBELLION SEASON 2 ALREADY?! I WANT TO SEE WELVERIA IN ALL HER GLORY!"

...And then I clicked the link.
WELVERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/dies
jr240483

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:29 am Reply with quote
interesting that the swamp witch will finally make an appearance, though considering that Airi the temptress is now living with Cattleya's son Lana after season 2 ended, it will make the whole evil team rather laxed unless that witch does something to them to force Airi out of retirement.

Last edited by jr240483 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
UberAnimeFan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:03 pm Reply with quote
Anybody know if there's gonna be any ACTUAL yuri in this one? And I mean like a kiss or something, not just a grope.
jr240483

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:36 am Reply with quote
UberAnimeFan wrote:
Anybody know if there's gonna be any ACTUAL yuri in this one? And I mean like a kiss or something, not just a grope.

Doubt it. and considering that the whereabouts of Leina is unknown, there might not be considering her raging lesbian sister wants to do her badly. Also there was actual yuri on season 2 during the flashbacks of that dark elf and her assassin student.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:34 am Reply with quote
It continues to blow my mind that a show with a focus on T&A has such slick and well done animation. Don't get me wrong, I love my T&A. I just am amazed continuously at the effort put into the QB series in terms of animation in comparison to many other shows.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:25 am Reply with quote
well that is the reason why its so popular in the otaku community.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1