• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
"Sorry, but only users granted special access can post topics in this forum."?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amara Tenoh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:21 pm Reply with quote
I'm trying to post in "Personal Sales" since I'm looking for some DVDs, but apparently I need to be granted "special access".

How do I get granted?
Ignatz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 pm Reply with quote
Personal Sales forum, just as Community, Feature requests, and Collection Spotlight forums, is for subscribers only.
Amara Tenoh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quote
Ignatz wrote:
Personal Sales forum, just as Community, Feature requests, and Collection Spotlight forums, is for subscribers only.

Is there somewhere else on these forums I can look for these DVDs?

I like ANN, but I barely have enough money to buy the DVDs I'm looking for, let alone spending money on a subscription. And I would really like to reach out to the ANN community to find the DVDs I needs.
Amara Tenoh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Please help me.

All I want to do is ask the community if anyone is selling a few DVDs. I shouldn't have to pay ANN to do that.

Sad
Dessa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Anyone is free to look at the Personal Sales forum, and if someone posts that they are selling something you're interested in, you're free to send them a PM about it. However, only subscribers (those of us with the little green star) are allowed to post there, because it's a perk to subscribers.

The rules only allow for personal sales in that forum, but you may have luck asking for stores that may have good deals, or advice on where to look, in the retail forum. You just can't ask for people to sell it to you.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1