• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Where is .......?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Norbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:15 am Reply with quote
Some time ago I remember this section where the reviewer each week reviewed the current shows and gave them a ranking, let's say 1-10. Then when next week came around the person reviewed the episode and gave them a ranking, and some shows when up in ranking and others went down for that week

Now.... I hope someone understands what I'm trying to describe and point me in the right direction where this section is.

Thanks.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:33 am Reply with quote
From your description that sounds like The Stream. That was discontinued several seasons back. It turned out to be too much for one person to review everything each week. If you are looking for the old columns I suggest you search for that title.

It is currently replaced by individual weekly reviews by several different reviewers. They can be found mixed with the news and interest items on the main page.
mdo7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:17 am Reply with quote
Norbie wrote:
Some time ago I remember this section where the reviewer each week reviewed the current shows and gave them a ranking, let's say 1-10. Then when next week came around the person reviewed the episode and gave them a ranking, and some shows when up in ranking and others went down for that week

Now.... I hope someone understands what I'm trying to describe and point me in the right direction where this section is.

Thanks.

Norbie, where were you when this announcement from Zac came out??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:07 am Reply with quote
don't be an ass, a lot of people didn't see it
mdo7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:15 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
don't be an ass, a lot of people didn't see it

I wasn't being mean, I just kindly ask him where was he, it wasn't my intention to be mean, if it looks like it , then I apologize.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Norbie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
Norbie wrote:

Thanks.

Norbie, where were you when this announcement from Zac came out??

Just wasn't around when that happened. Sometimes it's a few weeks between visits to ANN.

I just got access to Crunchyroll on my PS3 and was starting to look around what's showing. As I don't have the time to check out every show, and then I remembered The Stream.
mdo7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:42 pm Reply with quote
Norbie wrote:

Just wasn't around when that happened. Sometimes it's a few weeks between visits to ANN.

I just got access to Crunchyroll on my PS3 and was starting to look around what's showing. As I don't have the time to check out every show, and then I remembered The Stream.

I see, well try to go to ANN more often, that way you won't miss thing out. Smile
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1