• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Maon Kurosaki, Yoshino Nanjou Return to Perform The Eden of Grisaia Anime's Themes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:21 am Reply with quote
Well this didn't surprise me much. I thought the first season' theme songs were alright so...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:40 am Reply with quote
ANN wrote:
Although the February issue of Mag Garden's Comic Garden magazine had listed on January 5 that The Eden of Grisaia (and The Labyrinth of Grisaia) will premiere at the end of March on the Tokyo MX, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, BS11, and AT-X channels, Kurosaki wrote on her official Twitter that the new anime will premiere in April.

Maybe there'll be some kind of a Preview event at the end of March, with the series starts proper in April.

I'm still unsure about the nature of the adaptation - will it be both VNs in one series (the announcement that there'll be an hour-long special as the first episode could be a super-rushed version of one of the VNs) or each will be a series of its own (and if so, will they air in the same cour or not).
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:42 am Reply with quote
I wonder if the next adaptation will be a full blown 12-13 episodes or if it will be just 4-6.
MiloTheFirst

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:42 am Reply with quote
i am guessing the one hour special at the end of march will be the adaptation of the labyrinth, which would only cover yuuji's back story (the other content of the visual novel is just an after story for everygirl route but since they didn't follow any on kajitsu and sticked to the true harem route that wouldnt make much sense). which is fine since it is by far the most interesting. then the twelve or so episodes of the anime would be the edden
KH91

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Maon makes this an automatic watch.
omiya

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:12 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
Maon makes this an automatic watch.

Article in English on Maon Kurosaki:

http://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0001913491
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1