• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: TsukiPro's Live-Action SOARA Film Reveals Main Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rahzel rose
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:38 pm Reply with quote
It’s pretty neat that they’re carrying Chiharu over to play Nozomu. I’m sure this will be a fun show, considering how lively SOARA is.
RegSuzaku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:52 am Reply with quote
This was a surprise, and the day after Lunatic Live, too. (Lunatic Live was the 27th and 28th, a big concert with all 20 characters/4 groups of the live-action/stage cast before Alive, and they were amazing <3)

They also announced the stage cast for Growth, it's on the twitter for Alivestage.

Since they're not having Soara appear in the Growth episodes of Alivestage at all, I feel like this cast probably will play these characters if they ever have stage appearances, which will probably be in a live and not a play - so, the next time they do something like Lunatic Live.

That will be fun if they do Blue and Red like they did this time...

waaaaah the background section for Tsukipro is so long -- ahh this franchise is so complicated, but it's so wonderful. Like.

It consumes your life.

But in the best way.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1