• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Gunpla Will Get Launched Into Space For Tokyo 2020 Olympics

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samuelp
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Interweb News Report 2179:
After an extensive multi year investigation into the catastrophic failure and subsequent crashing of the first orbital Earth colony into the planet and the resulting death of over 250 million people, it has been determined to have been caused by a piece of space debris left over from a promotional stunt during the 2020 Tokyo Olympic games......
DerekL1963
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 11:34 pm Reply with quote
samuelp wrote:
Interweb News Report 2179:
After an extensive multi year investigation into the catastrophic failure and subsequent crashing of the first orbital Earth colony into the planet and the resulting death of over 250 million people, it has been determined to have been caused by a piece of space debris left over from a promotional stunt during the 2020 Tokyo Olympic games......

Nah. At the ISS's altitude, there's enough drag that the sat will come down in just a few years.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1