• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
TOONAMI SCHEDULE FOR MAY 25, 2019

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ECW28

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:36 pm Reply with quote
10:30PM My Hero Academia Episode 51 “Moving into Dorms”

11:00PM Dragon Ball Super Episode 112 “A Saiyan Oath! Vegeta’s Resolve!!”

11:30PM Attack on Titan Season 3 Episode 13 “The Town Where Everything Began” (SEASON PREMIERE)

12:00AM The Promised Neverland Episode 7 “011145”

12:30AM Sword Art Online: Alicization Episode 17 “Truce”

1:00AM JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable Episode 37 “Shining D (Diamond) Is Unbreakable Part 1”

1:30AM Black Clover Episode 71 “The Uncrowned, Undefeated Lioness”

2:00AM Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 32 “The Quest For Souvenirs”

2:30AM Naruto Shippuden Episode 251 “The Man Named Kisame”

3:00AM Hunter x Hunter Episode 144 “Approval x And x Coalition”

What is Toonami?
Toonami is an action cartoon programming block that airs Saturday nights from 10:30PM-3:30AM on Adult Swim. Adult Swim shares a channel with Cartoon Network, so if you get Cartoon Network, you also get Adult Swim, and thus Toonami. Toonami is only available in the United States. You can watch Toonami via the following:
-Cable TV (as long as you have the channel)
-The Adult Swim app or website (cable login required)
-PlayStation Vue
-Hulu with Live TV
-Fubo
-Sling TV
-DirecTV Now
-Any other streaming service that carries Cartoon Network in the US.
If you want more information on the block, look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toonami

There is a subreddit for Toonami, r/Toonami. It is an unofficial subreddit, but since there is no official subreddit, it’s the closest we can get. The people that run the subreddit are great people though, and you should check it out if you’re interested, in either the new block or the old one: https://www.reddit.com/r/Toonami/

Finally, the subreddit does have a discord server run by the same people that run the subreddit. It’s called /r/Toonami. I don’t have a link, but if you search for “Toonami” on discord, the server should pop up. Again, if you enjoy new Toonami, Classic Toonami, or just anime in general (there are a few people in the server that don’t watch), then you should check it out. It’s really fun!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1