• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Production I.G Industry Panel

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakaran

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:34 am Reply with quote
I want GITS live-action to be true to the TV series and Major Motoko to be very alike. It could be a spectacular science-fi thriller with lots of elements of the mind, I certainly wouldn't want a shoot'em up when GITS is so much more than that to me. >.<
jrnemanich

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Live Action Gits, I Want I Want I Want I Want I Want I Want I Want I Want I Want I Want I Want

Any rumor on the director?
doubleO7

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quote
Dakaran wrote:
I want GITS live-action to be true to the TV series and Major Motoko to be very alike. It could be a spectacular science-fi thriller with lots of elements of the mind, I certainly wouldn't want a shoot'em up when GITS is so much more than that to me. >.<

The writer revealed awhile ago that it would be based off the original manga. I also would've prefered that it be based off the tv series, but at least they're actually basing it on something and not trying to come up with an original story.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1