Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'Straight Title Robot Anime's' 1st Ad Streamed




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wrangler



Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 1331
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:04 pm Reply with quote
Hope this thing get better name and animation when it comes out as a Anime. Its like Starriors all over again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emerje



Joined: 10 Aug 2002
Posts: 6945
Location: Maine
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Wrangler wrote:
Hope this thing get better name and animation when it comes out as a Anime. Its like Starriors all over again.


That video WAS the anime.

Emerje
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Wrangler



Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 1331
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 pm Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Wrangler wrote:
Hope this thing get better name and animation when it comes out as a Anime. Its like Starriors all over again.


That video WAS the anime.

Emerje

Ugh, thats horrible its looks like uploaded video game with dialog. *sigh* The designs look good but i may give this a pass. CGI is too poor for my taste.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lynx Amali





PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:29 pm Reply with quote
Wrangler wrote:

Ugh, thats horrible its looks like uploaded video game with dialog.


Quote:
The series is produced with MikuMikuDance (MMD), Yū Higuchi's program that enables users to create dancing videos of Crypton Future Media's Vocaloid virtual idol character Hatsune Miku, as well as other characters.


Gee, I wonder why. Rolling Eyes

This might be a fun, albeit rather short, excursion.

Could be good, could be bad.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group