• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Armor Core Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:19 am Reply with quote
...My god. An anime?! Shocked

God, I haven't touched Armored Core games in awhile... Well this is some good news for people who liked the games.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:29 am Reply with quote
ChibiGoku wrote:
...My god. An anime?! Shocked

God, I haven't touched Armored Core games in awhile... Well this is some good news for people who liked the games.

Wow I can't believe Armored Core anime? That pretty awesome, I wonder if the anime will make the mechs all pretty.....with lots of color and rainbows.... Laughing Just joking.
Till next time,

Delta Kiral
CyberCactus13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:07 pm Reply with quote
I can't wait! I've been a huge fan of the Armored Core games since they first came out. The games are gritty and serious, and I sure hope the anime turns out the same. I also hope they have alot of the actual weapons/mechs from the games. I would love to see Nine-Ball show up.
Superflyz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quote
CyberCactus13 wrote:
I can't wait! I've been a huge fan of the Armored Core games since they first came out. The games are gritty and serious, and I sure hope the anime turns out the same. I also hope they have alot of the actual weapons/mechs from the games. I would love to see Nine-Ball show up.

Lets just hope they keep that grittyness and have the AC perform the same way they do in the CG intros of the game (read: NOT like Gundams).

I know it's the fanboy speaking inside of me, but if I see an AC do a backflip, or move with insane, Jehuty-style speed, I will cry...
Riyousha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quote
OMG. I would like to see that OAV. Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
lumfan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:03 pm Reply with quote
WooOOOOOOOOOOOOh! WoooooooooooooOOOOOOOH!
WooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooh!

Mr. Green

H@#ll's Yeah! I just pray it has a decient story that does'nt use the often used plot of the 'bad guy' (Destroy the world to make it better) as seen in too many Anime of late. And has a fair amount of development of carecter either thru some humor/love intrest/plot development. Hopefully this will spark some intrest in the game series over here.

lumfan .
Vicserr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quote
Well, If they can get a cool story and keep the intensity of the games, it should be awesome Cool
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Riyousha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:12 pm Reply with quote
lumfan wrote:
H@#ll's Yeah!

You don't need to censor the word "Hell". It's always been allowed on ANN and it never gets bleeped on Television.

on-topic: I haven't played any Armored Core game in my life (probably since I have no PS2). But I will still more likely watch the cartoon. I sure love mechs. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Killer 7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Damn this is good news another anime based on one of my favorite videogames. now if only they would come out with a Devil may cry,onimusha,resident evil and Metal Gear solid anime.

Ah i can only dream..
Your Protector

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quote
Can anyone tell me of a site that shows and talks a little about the anime (Other then this site)? I love the game and it would be awesome to see some pictures of this anime.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1