• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 10th One Piece Film Tops DVD/BD Charts for 2nd Week

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
population_tire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
with new scenes added at the request of creator Eiichiro Oda. Unlike on previous films, Oda had personally overseen the new film's production last year. He also collaborated on the film's story and designs for the costumes and creatures.

Why? Because it was the tenth film? He just wanted to? The movie making people wanted him to? Just curious.
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:54 am Reply with quote
population_tire wrote:
Quote:
with new scenes added at the request of creator Eiichiro Oda. Unlike on previous films, Oda had personally overseen the new film's production last year. He also collaborated on the film's story and designs for the costumes and creatures.

Why? Because it was the tenth film? He just wanted to? The movie making people wanted him to? Just curious.

I believe it was because this film was being made in honor of the 10 year anniversary of One Piece.
eichi-kun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quote
population_tire wrote:
Quote:

yes, Toei Animation('The movie making people') personally asked Oda
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1