• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bleach

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shinigami333

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:42 am Reply with quote
Does anyone have any idea when the show is going to get released in the US? I'm just wondering and any info would be great
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:54 am Reply with quote
Not any time soon from what I can tell since it has not been license yet by any company, although I think Viz will get it. But after they announce that the show has been licensed it normally takes nearly a year for the first dvd to come out, well not normally a year but like 7-8 months. So I guess you will have to wait and see.
Till next time,

Delta Kiral
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:55 am Reply with quote
One of the quickest ways to check is in the Encyclopedia. It is on the left side of your screen. I did check it for you and I didn't see anything, but someone else may know something that I don't.

Welcome to ANN. Hope you enjoy!

**Darn, Deltakiral beat me to it! Laughing **
Ataru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:58 am Reply with quote
Since nobody has came out and said that they picked up the rights to the series, there is no release date. No point in wondering who will it be, so at this point, everything is unknown. Who knows, maybe at one of the many upcoming cons, one of them will say they nab it. Until then, keep watching the stars.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
LydiaDianne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:00 am Reply with quote
Ataru's right. Convention season is really going to get started soon. And if a company IS going to pick it up, they're going to announce it there. Makes great publicity and word of mouth on anime forums! Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1