• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: America Gets Screwed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kagemusha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:08 pm Reply with quote
Wow, I never even knew that particular manga HAD an live-action adaptation. I wonder just how many people on the board know how Tsuge actually is. Hopefully with D&Q publishing Tatsumi we can see more the other huge underground legend's work stateside.
GATSU

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Correction. Kung Fu Cult Cinema. (Aka www.kfccinema.com.) I know, it's easy to get them confused.
jmays
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quote
Thanks.
SharinganEyes92

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:11 pm Reply with quote
You know the headline for this article is very misleading. The first time I read it I had to do a double take and then read the article to make sure I knew what it actually meant. Smile
Shinotaku14
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quote
SharinganEyes92 wrote:
You know the headline for this article is very misleading. The first time I read it I had to do a double take and then read the article to make sure I knew what it actually meant. Smile

Indeed. I Think this might be one of the most unintentionaly funny headlines ANN has ever posted.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:49 pm Reply with quote
Shinotaku14 wrote:
Indeed. I Think this might be one of the most unintentionaly funny headlines ANN has ever posted.

Unintentionaly my butt. Intentionaly funny is more like it. I mean you really think the person writing this really didn't see the pun.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Proman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:35 pm Reply with quote
SharinganEyes92 wrote:

In that case I guess the person who wrote the headline did a great job since he encouraged you to read the rest of the article.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1