• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Suda 51's Killer is Dead to Get PC Release

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rahxephon91

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:17 pm Reply with quote
This is great news. The console versions had some annoying technical issues. Would be nice to remedy that provided the PC version is ok.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Chagen46

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Rahxephon91 wrote:
This is great news. The console versions had some annoying technical issues. Would be nice to remedy that provided the PC version is ok.

The game has to be ported decently to actually reap the increased power. I just hope this isn't a cheap and quick port. I'm not very interested in the game anyway but perhaps I'll pick it up cheap on Steam.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Rahxephon91 wrote:
If it fails, the Mod community will step in. And for those who don't understand, mods can be made even if it's not officially supported (Except in online games,since the system will detect your version is different and probably ban you)
doctordoom85

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I'm not sure if the issue lies with the game or my PS3 controller. I have spent HOURS trying to get past the second round of button-mashing against Mission 4's boss and nothing has worked. My PS3 controller is a launch one so I think the issue might be there, little guy is just running out of steam.

Even if I only made it up to Mission 4, the game was a lot of fun up to that point. Hopefully once I get the issue resolved I'll be able to play all of it.
j Talbain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:17 pm Reply with quote
Who care's. This game was terrible. I bought it, and traded it.
Relairknight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Need less No More Heroes-in-spirit games, more ACTUAL No More Heroes games. Travis was awesome. And a total dick. But awesome.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1