• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
who likes iron wok jan?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iron wok bae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:15 pm Reply with quote
iron wok jan was one of my favorite and first manga i have read. it is soooooo friggin good (im not sure if i can curse lol) well my parent's r FORCING me to go to a culinary school plus i like iron chef and well yea i guess i do enjoy cooking Embarassed so if ya'd like to chat with me about it my sn is slackjawedbae
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LordRobin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Iron Wok Jan rules. My girlfriend got me into it. It's fascinating, and one of the most comically over-acted manga I've ever read.

------RM
RX-7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 1:56 am Reply with quote
Im a cook but havnt read it yet. Im thinking about getting it. Is it like the show Iron Chef? Is it funny or serious type?

If your going into a restaurant business, go buy kitchen confidential. Its a great book about whats really goes on in a kitchen.
iron wok bae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:26 am Reply with quote
well iron wok jans more serious than funny. the cool thing is all the recipies in the book work!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
isaacada1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:32 pm Reply with quote
Iron Wok Jan is just a fun series to read. My girlfriend got me into watching the Iron Chef a couple years ago and I got hooked. I'm a lousy cook, but I loved watching the show. I still don't have real any love of actually cooking, however this series gets me right into the thick of cooking, with out having to clean up the dishes(always a plus).

I'm wondering if any food magazine will start carrying this series in their pages. I highly recommend this series to anyone.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Mreow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 3:56 am Reply with quote
I was surprised how good it is. I'm looking forward to more of the manga =)

(_//=^_^=\\_)

Mreow
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1