• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: One Piece and Fairy Tail Films, Familiar of Zero Released Monday

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAnagelic1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:39 am Reply with quote
Was quite surprised today when I got the One Piece movies today in the post....on a Sunday! Anime hyper And it was the free shipping as well!
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:09 pm Reply with quote
From which retailer?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
TheAnagelic1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:38 pm Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
From which retailer?

Amazon UK, even got the email in the morning they were posting to that day. didn't think they actually would. Anime hyper
Just Passing Through

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:33 am Reply with quote
TheAnagelic1 wrote:
Shiroi Hane wrote:
From which retailer?

Amazon UK, even got the email in the morning they were posting to that day. didn't think they actually would. Anime hyper

Amazon have stopped using Royal Mail and are delivering a lot of their stuff via their own distribution network where it exists. The last couple of parcels, I've actually had e-mails from them telling me when they've posted them through my letterbox.

I heard my front grate squeak open, a thump on my doormat, and then two minutes later the chime of my e-mail inbox with an e-mail telling me to go an pick up the parcel from my front door.
IanC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:54 am Reply with quote
Just Passing Through wrote:
TheAnagelic1 wrote:
Shiroi Hane wrote:
From which retailer?

Amazon have stopped using Royal Mail and are delivering a lot of their stuff via their own distribution network where it exists. The last couple of parcels, I've actually had e-mails from them telling me when they've posted them through my letterbox.

I heard my front grate squeak open, a thump on my doormat, and then two minutes later the chime of my e-mail inbox with an e-mail telling me to go an pick up the parcel from my front door.

Ditto. Its a bit eerie really.

Theres a typo on the back cover of the One Piece movies set, its mentions an english language track. When of course, there isn't one. Oopsy.

Was surprised that its a 3 disc set, since each one is on the short side.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1