• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Puzzle and Dragons Z Trailer Confirms Super Mario Bros. Edition in the West

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:34 pm Reply with quote
The title sounds like a mix of DBZ and Yu-Gi-Oh! (Millennium Puzzle)
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:01 pm Reply with quote
Will the bundle package be available for America as well, or will we just get the Super Mario edition of it?

In any case, I'm thrilled that I'm going to be able to play Puzzle and Dragons Z; it seems to be quite fun trying to set up combos to overwhelm the opposing team. Smile
CallumKeyblade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:36 am Reply with quote
Mr. Oshawott wrote:
Will the bundle package be available for America as well, or will we just get the Super Mario edition of it?

In any case, I'm thrilled that I'm going to be able to play Puzzle and Dragons Z; it seems to be quite fun trying to set up combos to overwhelm the opposing team. Smile

I'm pretty sure Europe & America are only getting it as a bundled edition with Z and Mario. Probably trying to use the Mario brand of the "spin off " to lure people into the main series as it's relatively unknown to western audiences.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:35 am Reply with quote
^
Then it seems that I'll be able to enjoy both titles at once when they have their American debut. Thanks for the info! Anime smile
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:08 am Reply with quote
This is the third P&D game announced this week with the third being a game starring an adorable pear and Funabashi town mascot Funassyi. I'm more interested in the Funassyi P&D crossover as he's super adorable and I'm tired of Mario. If it gets good reviews I'll import that one.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1