• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Koji Igarashi's Bloodstained Kickstarter Adds Stretch Goal for Wii U Release

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:20 pm Reply with quote
old news, goal already reached.
Tempest_Wing

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:03 pm Reply with quote
No it hasn't it's at 2,785,000 (right now).
Mewzard

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:24 pm Reply with quote
Just a head's up, but the Stretchgoal for the WiiU version is at $3,000,000, not $300,000.

But yeah, glad to see the game's doing so well. Can't wait to see what the next stretchgoals are.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:44 pm Reply with quote
So it's going to happen? A 2D/3D hybrid of epic proportions to be finally seen on the larger consoles?
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:38 pm Reply with quote
This isn't going to take very long. I just wonder what the final total will be since it's surpassed Yooka Laylee despite having fewer backers.
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:55 pm Reply with quote
Id rather them not waste money on this. Any dollar spent on a wii u version should go to something else. I can't imagine a port cost less than a few hundred thousand, and that could easily make more levels or something else.

Honestly the Wii U does not have a big enough fan base to warrant this, and in likelihood the number of people who have just a wii u, versus it and another console are few.
Calsolum

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 11:15 pm Reply with quote
god damn people are just throwing money at this damn thing. A wii U stretch goal of 3 mil seems rather lackluster, they should be able to do much better like a longer story mode, or add more characters and expand the story accordingly. The first few stretch goals were reasonable cause they were in multiples of 100,000 but if theyre asking for multiples of 250,000 they need to step up the goals... though i doubt that they will since the game is guaranteed to be funded
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:25 am Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:

So it's going to happen? A 2D/3D hybrid of epic proportions to be finally seen on the larger consoles?

There already is - heck Toonami just reviewed it.

AiddonValentine wrote:

This isn't going to take very long. I just wonder what the final total will be since it's surpassed Yooka Laylee despite having fewer backers.

Yooka asked for only half the budget and thus offered half the price tiers. It's actually pretty good that Yooka is keeping up due to almost doubling the # of backers, so there's more people interested in it.
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:41 pm Reply with quote
CrownKlown wrote:
Id rather them not waste money on this. Any dollar spent on a wii u version should go to something else. I can't imagine a port cost less than a few hundred thousand, and that could easily make more levels or something else.

Honestly the Wii U does not have a big enough fan base to warrant this, and in likelihood the number of people who have just a wii u, versus it and another console are few.

Yes, because those filthy Wii U peasants don't deserve good games, do they? Pbbt, seriously dude, everyone else is getting the game by default anyway, it will effect NOTHING besides more people getting to enjoy it. I don't see why people get so pissy whenever Nintendo gets support.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1