• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nitroplus Blasters Heroines Infinite Duel Game Adds School-Live!'s Yuki

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Birriaman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:30 am Reply with quote
Never thought I'd see Saya and Yuki together in anything...
Hideki-Motosuwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:17 pm Reply with quote
Kinda late on the news regarding this game, ya think? Pretty much the whole cast & support roles have already been announced. Ethica is about to be released in the arcade version, Yuki is already in the arcade version, all 3 guest characters announced, online vendor specific bonus gifts announced, & so forth.
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:46 pm Reply with quote
This news is for the console version. Yuki is new to that version, even if she's not new to the arcade version (it seems the articles did miss the latter fact, though, so it does confuse people into thinking she's a completely new character).
Tenchi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Is Kurumi Ebisuzawa going to be in the game? I think Kurumi's shovel would be a little more useful in a fighting game than Yuki with her... umm... hat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Hideki-Motosuwa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:30 am Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:
This news is for the console version. Yuki is new to that version, even if she's not new to the arcade version (it seems the articles did miss the latter fact, though, so it does confuse people into thinking she's a completely new character).

Umm....the fact that the console cast isn't going to be no different from the arcade cast (yes, even the 3 guest characters will be put into the arcade version after their exclusive run is over on consoles or they will be put in for field testing before the console release) still doesn't change the fact that it's not worth even mentioning. I can understand if it was about a character that no one knew was going to be added but this is pretty much "2 month after the arcade release" old news in regards to the character roster.

Even the news regarding the extras is over 2 weeks old (or more) & added that Ethica is officially in the game now since the ver 1.03 update on Aug 6th. Of course this is all in the arcade version which will also be in the console port. See what I'm getting at? I understand that you guys didn't report about the extras and such but still it's rather late mentioning it now but mentioning Yuki like she's new to the game is pointless.

My point is that regardless if you're talking about the console port, it's kinda late to be mentioning this now since it's "old news".

Tenchi wrote:
Is Kurumi Ebisuzawa going to be in the game? I think Kurumi's shovel would be a little more useful in a fighting game than Yuki with her... umm... hat.

No, she's not. As for Yuki, her support attack is her running on the screen and tripping while being chased by a mob of zombies.
Birriaman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:05 am Reply with quote
So what? Not everyone knows this. Perhaps it's not relevant to you, but as long as it is relevant to others it IS worth mentioning. Get off your horse, you're not the only one reading this forum.
Hideki-Motosuwa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:13 am Reply with quote
Birriaman wrote:
So what? Not everyone knows this. Perhaps it's not relevant to you, but as long as it is relevant to others it IS worth mentioning. Get off your horse, you're not the only one reading this forum.

But I don't have a horse so there's nothing for me to get off of but stating the obvious about the forums was pointless also, ya know? Was that meant to accomplish something?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1