• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Drink Your Way to Love with Cocktail Prince Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lemonchest

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:14 pm Reply with quote
I'd like to propose a concept for a new bishounen series - Dildo Princes: the ultimate ironic lovers. It would be about a woman who has an assortment of loneliness aids that magically turn into sexy men, each of whom have a personality to match the type of toy they represent. I'm not sure what Dragon Tongue prince would look like, but I have some ideas for Rampant Rabbit, Big Black & Hitachi Magic Wand. Might have to change the name of that last one for legal reasons.
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:39 pm Reply with quote
Lemonchest wrote:
I'd like to propose a concept for a new bishounen series - Dildo Princes: the ultimate ironic lovers. It would be about a woman who has an assortment of loneliness aids that magically turn into sexy men, each of whom have a personality to match the type of toy they represent. I'm not sure what Dragon Tongue prince would look like, but I have some ideas for Rampant Rabbit, Big Black & Hitachi Magic Wand. Might have to change the name of that last one for legal reasons.

lmao I like your ambition, friend. Laughing
Usagi-kun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:37 pm Reply with quote
@Lemonchest:

For a single moment, I briefly considered changing my forum ID. Thank-you, sir or madam. Laughing
Felicity dash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
We've had sword boys, sushi boys, and pigeon boys

Don't forget skeleton boys are in the making. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/louham/skeleton-dating-sim-sukerunton-to-koi-ni
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:29 am Reply with quote
I find "Tequila Sunrise" to be an interesting choice of a name. I wonder what flavors of tequila are best enjoyed on a sunset. Wink
WashuTakahashi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:03 am Reply with quote
Martini, here I come...despite not liking the drink itself, haha!

Lemonchest wrote:

I like the way you think and would play the hell out of that game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1