• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Jersey's AnimeNEXT to Host Trigger's Akira Amemiya, Shigeto Koyama, Hiromi Wakabayashi

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VinceA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:04 am Reply with quote
Great to see this picked up by ANN. I'm particularly happy to be getting the Inferno Cop director. Been trying for a few years to get that to happen Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:57 am Reply with quote
They're still holding cons in NJ. I have yet to get to one.
Stampeed Valkyrie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:08 pm Reply with quote
I haven't been to Anime Next in quite a looong time.. Good to hear they are still going at it. I still remember meeting Kia Asamiya in 2002.

They had some venue issues that I am hoping have been long resolved in the 8+ years since the last time I went.
VinceA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Yes, we're still running conventions in NJ. We've moved to the Atlantic City Convention Center to ensure we have sufficient space for our attendees.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number
michaelarroyo01

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:05 pm Reply with quote
I've been going to AnimeNEXT for a few years now. It's always been great. TRIGGER has been coming to the con for a while now and they always have something great to show. Last year, we saw the Inferno Cop/ Little Witch Academia crossover before it went online. I can't wait to see what they come up with next.
VinceA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:26 pm Reply with quote
Thanks, we really try to bring something interesting to our attendees. Studio TRIGGER has been really great to us and we consider the entire company a friend of ours Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1