• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Berserk TV Anime's Teaser Video Previews 9mm Parabellum Bullet's Theme Song

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
|comicchaser|

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:46 am Reply with quote
Yup, still looks like cheap, crappy TV Anime CGI.
What a shame.
Now the only question is: Am I gonna skip it for the sake of my sanity, or watch it and complain about every episode, because I'm a Berserk fanboy?
Time will tell.
DuelGundam2099

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:56 am Reply with quote
>monsters actually show up
>Birdhouse is nowhere
>looks actiony
>the animation is better than the first series

This is good!

>dat unfitting opening theme
>everyone else is a child

This I cannot say the same for.
FackuIkari

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:57 am Reply with quote
|comicchaser| wrote:
Yup, still looks like cheap, crappy TV Anime CGI.
What a shame.
Now the only question is: Am I gonna skip it for the sake of my sanity, or watch it and complain about every episode, because I'm a Berserk fanboy?
Time will tell.

It looks better than Ajin's CG and that was good so
Pierrot.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:59 am Reply with quote
>That jarring PS2 CG

Oh god my eyes.
RaffoBaffo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:11 am Reply with quote
> No nipples

Oh...
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:36 am Reply with quote
Well i would agree that the CGI is not of top quality..it does not look as half as bad as it was intially suspected.

Look i dont really care for much of the animation as long as the very least they adapt the manga storyline in detail including the more edgy stuff than i can forgive them for the cgi animation. i rather have poor animation than a not properly paced series but that is just me.

Besides everyone should read the manga anyway..the details wihtin its pages are god like. not even kyoto can 100% copy it ..its that good Razz
HikaruSniper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:54 am Reply with quote
Song is awesome! Cool
Souther

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:10 am Reply with quote
DuelGundam2099 wrote:

There're only two characters in that clip that are children. Razz

They've gone back and redone some scenes in the previous trailers. It looks much better than before, but Farnese's face when she's whipping Guts though..... Crying or Very sad

Interesting that Slan and Conrad's VAs from the movies are playing Luca and Mozgus respectively this time around. And Ryuji Yamazaki's playing the Tapasa lol, that's cool. Again, what I'm concerned about is how much of Black Swordsman and Conviction they're planning to animate. It's a lot of material, and I have a feeling things are gonna get crammed in or cut, unless they can come up with a suitable alternative.
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:33 am Reply with quote
Souther wrote:
DuelGundam2099 wrote:

There're only two characters in that clip that are children. Razz

They've gone back and redone some scenes in the previous trailers. It looks much better than before, but Farnese's face when she's whipping Guts though..... Crying or Very sad

Interesting that Slan and Conrad's VAs from the movies are playing Luca and Mozgus respectively this time around. And Ryuji Yamazaki's playing the Tapasa lol, that's cool. Again, what I'm concerned about is how much of Black Swordsman and Conviction they're planning to animate. It's a lot of material, and I have a feeling things are gonna get crammed in or cut, unless they can come up with a suitable alternative.

The Golden Age Arc consisted of page 6 til page 101..that is about a 100 pages...the conviciton arc if u add the lost children arc as part of it too..is about another 100 pages too..considering the first anime series adapted the golden age arc in a total of 24/25 episodes and with the first episode adding part of the black swords man arc...i would not worry about it... the entire conviction arc should be adapted properly with 25 episodes in this one too..hope they relieves you some what.
Ulinox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:52 am Reply with quote
How were they allowed to make this?! HOW?!
Lemonchest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:01 am Reply with quote
Well if nothing else, at least the OP is going to be better.
RaffoBaffo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:16 am Reply with quote
Thespacemaster wrote:
The Golden Age Arc consisted of page 6 til page 101..that is about a 100 pages...the conviciton arc if u add the lost children arc as part of it too..is about another 100 pages too..considering the first anime series adapted the golden age arc in a total of 24/25 episodes and with the first episode adding part of the black swords man arc...i would not worry about it... the entire conviction arc should be adapted properly with 25 episodes in this one too..hope they relieves you some what.

Eh?
The Bazooso "Arc" started at page 86 of Volume 4, the last scene of the 3rd Film is at page 22 of the Volume 14.
9/10 Volumes.
230 pages for every Volume.

The first Chapter of the Conviction Arc is the Chapter 95, 4th of the 8 Chapters of Volume 14, the last is Chapter 176, last Chapter of Volume 21.
7 Volemes and an half
200/220 pages for every Volume.

With LC.
Without LC is 5 Volumes [plus the last pages of Volume 16, the beginning of the The Holy Iron Chain mini Arc]

[Edit]: removed unnecessary nested quotes. Please read the quoting guidelines. Errinundra.
TrueZangetsu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:27 am Reply with quote
"Cgi anime is cancer "

- Abraham Lincoln
Afezeria

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:43 am Reply with quote
Since when did this site become like MAL? Terrific.
Chacranajxy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:45 am Reply with quote
Well, they did it. They blew it before the show even came out.

That animation is wretched. Like, it was so choppy that I could barely finish the trailer. It's like 1998 video game CG level.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4