• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: PriPara Reveals New In-Anime Idol Team, Visual For 2017 Musical, Creamy Mami Collaboration

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarknessOfDark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Looks good so far, I really like Chiri's and also Pepper's idol designs. Non's coord is also super cute and I can't wait to see their team perform. So far this season surely hasn't been disappointing.
manapear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:47 am Reply with quote
Pepper is so cute! Yee~!

Also, given how Lala looks so similar to Mami (color theme, at least), it makes sense that they would have this collab. ♥

Super pumped about a musical though!
jymmy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:27 am Reply with quote
Non returns, her thirst for her Onee-chan's blood unabated. This time she shall have satisfaction. This time she shall crush her elder sister underfoot and stand atop her corpse at the apex of PriPara.

manapear wrote:
Super pumped about a musical though!

I'm interested to see how the new songs will fit in if they tell largely the same story as the original. Do they just perform Dream Parade and Aromageddon has a cameo or something, or are they going to rework it more?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1