• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 2 Reveals 2nd Promo Video, Theme Song Artists, New Cast

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:31 am Reply with quote
The preview looks good!

Some of the new characters also has my interest so looking forward to their roles in the second season Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
KH91

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:43 am Reply with quote
SPYAIR and GRANRODEO. Great choices. GRANRODEO with the best ending theme of the season confirmed.
dark13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:51 am Reply with quote
I never heard of spray before are they hardcore enough like Man with a Mission ?
Sam Murai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:02 am Reply with quote
That suit is both obvious and spoiler[a potentially bad omen] for ol' McGillis… Razz

Very nice new character designs. Guess they'll reveal any new Gundams (sans the "sorta" Gusion) as the show goes on (or shortly before their debuts). GRANRODEO's sound is perfect for a show like this…now we just need to get JAM PROJECT for the second half spoiler[(what was with that AGE announcement, anyway?)]! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Utsuro no Hako

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:09 am Reply with quote
dark13 wrote:
I never heard of spray before are they hardcore enough like Man with a Mission ?

They have a few songs that rock out, but I wouldn't call them "hardcore" by any stretch. They're more R&B mixed with mid '90s alternative rock -- think Rookiez is Punk'd, On/Off, or really any other band that's done a Durarara theme.
dark13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:24 am Reply with quote
Utsuro no Hako wrote:
dark13 wrote:

They have a few songs that rock out, but I wouldn't call them "hardcore" by any stretch. They're more R&B mixed with mid '90s alternative rock -- think Rookiez is Punk'd, On/Off, or really any other band that's done a Durarara theme.
hmmmm would they work with wit something like IBO ? I know Raise your flag was legendary ( with Op coming very close ) I just have to hear one of the songs to find out.
Koda89

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:08 am Reply with quote
dark13 wrote:
Utsuro no Hako wrote:
dark13 wrote:

hmmmm would they work with wit something like IBO ? I know Raise your flag was legendary ( with Op coming very close ) I just have to hear one of the songs to find out.

They are more in line with IBO's second OP, but a bit better. If that is any frame of reference.
dark13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:15 am Reply with quote
Koda89 wrote:

They are more in line with IBO's second OP, but a bit better. If that is any frame of reference.
Nope that works actually thanks Wink
dark13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:48 am Reply with quote
By the way ANN would have been better if you used this pic makes this man look more savage

but other then that I think you guys did great being fast like this Smile
RacistPenguin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:30 am Reply with quote
dark13 wrote:

Just listen to a couple of their songs... for example: I'm a Believer, 0 Game, Japanication, Samurai Heart, Rockin' the World...
Sobe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:11 am Reply with quote
I know it's an old way of thinking but I'm very disappointed mobile armors haven't been shown at all in this "generation" of Gundam. Evil or Very Mad Why is it so hard to believe someone could kick Mizuki's ass with sheer power and intellect from a mobile armor? Sad JUST GIVE ME MY DAMN APSALUS 2.0 ALREADY!

On a side note, I'm looking forward to what kind of ikemen Hash Midi is with Ryota voicing him. Twisted Evil
meiam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:11 am Reply with quote
People actually like mobile armor? I always though they looked super silly and out of place.

I started building gunpla and I've grown a bit more fond of IBO mech design, there interesting and a bit of a departure from more traditional but there fun I like the farm lodi. Wonder why there showing McGillis Grze, his red one was pretty damn cool.
DuelGundam2099

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:33 am Reply with quote
Looks like a slightly longer version of the last PV.... Which was pretty boring....
Hikarunu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:59 am Reply with quote
Sobe wrote:
I know it's an old way of thinking but I'm very disappointed mobile armors haven't been shown at all in this "generation" of Gundam. Evil or Very Mad Why is it so hard to believe someone could kick Mizuki's ass with sheer power and intellect from a mobile armor? Sad JUST GIVE ME MY DAMN APSALUS 2.0 ALREADY!

You must be know already but in IBO world, there were no beam weaponry(yet).

So no Apsalus 2.0 but the Graze Ein from near end of season 1 kinda close to MA enough which is like a smaller version of Psycho Gundam from Zeta.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:07 am Reply with quote
meiam wrote:
Wonder why there showing McGillis Grze, his red one was pretty damn cool.

He probably still has it, but remember nobody knows it is his except for the few in Tekkadan because it is "Montag's."
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2