• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Grimoire of Zero Anime's 3rd Promo Video Previews 1st Meeting of Zero, Mercenary

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random Name

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:09 am Reply with quote
I'm guessing (well hoping) CR has this title since it was not announced with sentai's other announcements. Unless of course it has already been licensed and I missed it. Either way is CR/Funi waiting for some big joint announcement or something I could be wrong but it seems like a lot of shows still have yet to be licensed.
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 am Reply with quote
Random Name wrote:
I'm guessing (well hoping) CR has this title since it was not announced with sentai's other announcements. Unless of course it has already been licensed and I missed it. Either way is CR/Funi waiting for some big joint announcement or something I could be wrong but it seems like a lot of shows still have yet to be licensed.

Last time it was January 3rd before we got the majority of announcements from Funimation. Im hoping for an announcement today. They will probably be listing the debut dates for the shows at the same time.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:37 pm Reply with quote
That tiger mercenary certainly is interesting.
relyat08

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Lord Vaultman wrote:
Random Name wrote:

Last time it was January 3rd before we got the majority of announcements from Funimation. Im hoping for an announcement today. They will probably be listing the debut dates for the shows at the same time.

We usually get license announcements about 1 day before the stream starts for a lot of shows, and given that a large number of shows are still over a week out, this one being pretty close to that as well, I wouldn't be worried. Wait till sometime on the 9th, and you'll probably get an announcement.
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:03 pm Reply with quote
It looks like it could be a good fantasy series. The beast characters remind me of The Slayers though the trailers seem to indicate an action series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1