• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Nintendo Reveals New Link, Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta Amiibo Figures

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arsenette

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:56 pm Reply with quote
Ehem... Advent Children Cloud successfully preordered.. Mwwahahahahaha..
Kurohei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:46 pm Reply with quote
The fact were getting a female Corrin is way cool. Really wanted female Robin, but Corrin is cooler imo so sweet. I feel kinda weird preordering a figurine, but my gamestop doesn't stock them unless you preorder.
falcon.punch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:18 pm Reply with quote
Waiting for Bayonettas in my country will be like a Battle Royale for sure, I have to be Sonic fast to get at least one.
Sango chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:57 pm Reply with quote
Yes! a Female Corrin. I'm going to be getting her. Been waiting two years for that. Now if only they made a Female Robin. I could have mother and daughter together.
Dessa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:01 pm Reply with quote
Kurohei wrote:
The fact were getting a female Corrin is way cool. Really wanted female Robin, but Corrin is cooler imo so sweet. I feel kinda weird preordering a figurine, but my gamestop doesn't stock them unless you preorder.

Gamestop doesn't have Female Corrin. Gamestop has the 3 P1, Cloud P2, and TP Link.

All stores are supposed to get the P1 Smash, the Splatoon 2, and the Pikmin Amiibo. The P2 Smash are all retailer exclusive (last I saw, only Cloud P2 @ Gamestop was confirmed), and it looks like the LoZ are also exclusives (TP Link @ Gamestop is exclusive).

I've been away from the internet for 2 days (hello, Sakura-Con), so I haven't heard if Best Buy/Amazon/anyone else has announced which exclusives they have.
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:04 am Reply with quote
Or Toys R Us, as that's the retailer closest to where I work. I know which day I'll use my lunch break time to head there though. Hopefully, they don't run out by noon that day. (The ones I want to get are female Corrin and Bayonetta in her original game's look.)

I do want to know which are exclusives and which ones aren't though. It's probably in everyone's best interests to know (except the retailers who won't be stocking them, but they won't gain anything either).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1