• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Voice Actor Rap Battle Project Releases 1st Music Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lemonchest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Finally Japan has its own Blazin' Squad.
harminia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:35 pm Reply with quote
here are my thoughts that no one asked for

spoiler[
Ikebukuro Division Buster Bros
Subaru Kimura - pretty good. he voiced Beat in The World End's With You so he's got the right vibe. He also looks the part.
Haruki Ishiya - Hard to tell but seems alright. As he was Mage in Dance with Devils I know he's pretty good because he did a good job in that.
Kōhei Amasaki - He can talk quick but his voice is too high and cute for rapping imo

Yokohama Division Mad Trigger Crew (I love this name)
Shintarō Asanuma - Most of his is pretty slow so hard to tell but he's got the attitude. When it picks up at the end of the segment he didn't seem bad.
Shin'ichirō Kamio - hard to say because he kind of spends most of it going __SHI.
Wataru KOMADA - His part is super slow and short. his voice sounds kind of put on.

Shibuya Division #Fling Posse
Yusuke Shirai - another one that's hard to tell. The character seems fun though.
Sōma Saitō - pretty short and slow but he's got the like rapping inflections down well.
Yukihiro Nozuyama - he almost seemed to be shouting or singing moreso than rapping maybe

Shinjuku Division Matenrō
Sho Hayami - not a real lot of rapping but it seems that's sort of part of the character
Ryūichi Kijima - the sample was so short so hard to tell but he seemed to not be too bad
Kent Itō - another one where the character voice is more important than the rap (but looks like he was having fun with it!)]

anyway this is pretty cute (even if some of the seiyuus are sort of no-name). the song is kinda catchy. I'd like to learn more about the characters and hear more raps.

also the character quotes on the website are pretty hilarious for their cheesiness. I highly recommend checking them out
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:24 pm Reply with quote
I find it soooooo weird that Hayami's name is in that mix. Anime hyper He's probably twice as old as everyone there. Anime hyper
manapear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:14 pm Reply with quote
A couple of my favs are in there, so I'm definitely going to be paying attention. x'D
Definitely unfamiliar with a couple of others though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1